Yorba Linda Mouse Control
Experienced & Effective Exterminator for Mice Infestations in California
One mouse might not seem like a big deal, and it is true that you may be able to care of a single mouse with a simple, store-bought trap. The issue is that when you’ve seen one mouse, there tend to be more close behind. Fortunately, Econex Pest Management offers mouse control for problems big and small. Whether you’re just dealing with a few random deer mice or a full-on infestation of house mice, our technicians have the tools, training, and technology to get the job done right.
Going Above & Beyond to Keep Your Home Mouse-Free
For over 20 years, Econex Pest Management has gone above and beyond to deliver the affordable, efficient pest control, treatment, extermination, and exclusion methods that you deserve. Our work is completely safe for pets, children, and everyone else on your property, and as trained rodent control experts, our team knows how to spot a mouse problem and present appropriate solutions for homes and businesses alike. Call today to schedule mouse control in Yorba Linda, Riverside, Mission Viejo, San Diego, and surrounding areas, and discover why locals have been relying on Econex Pest Management since 1998 for yourself.
How Can I Avoid a Mice Infestation?
The best way to prevent a mice infestation from occurring in the first place is simply to practice proper cleaning and sanitation.
- Always put away food quickly, never let leftovers stay out too long, and store them in sealed, airtight containers.
- Wipe up spills promptly and keep your floors free of crumbs.
- You should also make sure that there is a tight lid on your garbage can.
Beyond that, you may want to consider sealing entry points around your home as much as possible. Certain mice can squeeze their body into openings with the diameter of a dime, but you can still prevent some rodents from entering your property by patching up cracks and filling in holes as much as possible.
When to Call Our Yorba Linda Mice Removal Experts
If you are already dealing with a mouse problem, do not wait to call for service, as it is only likely to get worse. These rodents can carry disease, and leave droppings wherever they go, presenting a wholly unsafe and unsanitary situation for your entire household. Econex Pest Management has the products needed to remove mice from your property and prevent them from getting in again. Call anytime to schedule an inspection, and let us stop a potential mice infestation before it spirals out of control.
Signs of a Mouse Problem
Top signs you’ve got a mouse problem on your hands include:
- Droppings: Mice feces are typically found in dark, secluded areas, where they are most likely to make their nest. One common spot to find mouse droppings is your attic’s insulation, which mice will thoroughly destroy once they have decided to make their home in. Mouse droppings resemble small black pellets, sort of like a grain of rice. If you find these anywhere on your property, call right away for pest control, and do not clean the droppings up with your hands, as they may carry bacteria and viruses.
- Noises: Mice are typically most active at night, so you may hear scratching or scurrying sounds coming from the walls or attic in the evenings of you are experiencing an infestation. Mice are also excellent climbers and jumpers, so it is not uncommon for them to make their way into a number of spaces across your house.
- Pathways: Mice will leave tracks and smudges on the floor as they run around your property. They tend to travel on the same routes over and over again, and you will often see these pathways along walls specifically. You may also notice small trails of urine or droppings along these roadways.
- Damage/Bite Marks: Mice like to chew through bedding, clothing, fabrics, and as we mentioned above, insulation. You should watch out for unexpected holes in these materials if you suspect you have a mice infestation, as well as shredded materials in dark corners, drawers, or cabinets. Mice often use scraps of boxes to make their nests, pay attention to tears in cardboard, as well as little holes in drawers and cabinets that may indicate a mouse was there (you may notice food missing from these places, too.) Mice have extremely sharp teeth that are constantly growing, so they are always gnawing on something to wear their teeth down. As a result, you often find bite marks on wood, plastic, cables, and wiring for this reason. Finding that mice have started to gnaw on your wiring is an especially big reason to call for pest control, as this behavior can lead to an electrical fire if it goes unchecked.
- Odors: Mice tend to leave a distinct, musty odor in their wake, sort of like stale urine. You are particularly like to notice this smell in pantries, cabinets, and drawers, as well as along baseboards and walls. This odor signals that a mouse is marking its territory, which is why it follows everywhere they travel.
Our All Season Pest Protection Plan
At Econex Pest Management, protecting your property is our number one priority. That’s why for complete protection from mice and other rodents, you may want to sign up for our All Season Pest Protection Plan. With this plan, we can stop a mouse infestation before it grows, keeping your home or business completely safe all year round.
Call Our Yorba Linda Mouse Control Team Today
You never have to worry about getting affordable service when you hire Econex Pest Management, as we offer various deals and specials to suit a range of budgets. We also provide free estimates, which can be delivered in-person or over the phone. We guarantee 100% satisfaction, so never hesitate to let us know if you are not completely happy with our work. And with our reputation for professional, friendly service, you already know it’s a good decision to hire Econex Pest Management. So if you have noticed a mouse on your property, dead or alive, call us for a fast and accurate inspection today.
They are amazing!- Cheryl D.
I love our technician Anthony.- Brigide D.
I'd recommend this company to anyone.- Melisse C.
I am completely satisfied with the cost and service.- Chanda P.
The online invoices and auto pay are so easy to manage.- Linda C.