Pest Control in Irvine
The Quality Service You Deserve
When pests take over your home or business, you need fast and reliable service. That’s where Econex Pest Management comes in. Since 1998, our team has remained committed to offering the most effective and affordable pest control solutions. We always stay up to date on the latest trends and advancements in the industry and use the highest quality products and equipment to ensure you receive the exceptional service you deserve.
Our pest control services in Irvine include:
- Termite control
- Termite treatment
- Termite inspections
- Rodent control
- Mouse control
- Rat control
- Mosquito control
- Fly control
- Spider control
- Flea control
- Tick control
- Ant control
- Cockroach control
- Bird control
- Bee and wasp control
- Bed bug control
Don’t settle for anything less than the stellar service you deserve. Choose Econex Pest Management and rest assured your property is in good hands.
Subtle Signs You Need Pest Control in Irvine
Identifying an infestation is tricky unless you know exactly what to look for. Econex Pest Management is here to make it easier.
Below are 4 subtle signs of an infestation:
- Erratic pet behavior: Our pets can often see, hear, and smell things better than we do. If your pets are fixated on a certain area of your property for no apparent reason, you might want to investigate further.
- Musty smells: Does your home have a persistent musty odor that no amount of cleaning seems to help? It is possible that there are pests somewhere in your home, leaving droppings and urine piles in discreet places such as your attic, behind your walls, or the basement.
- Property damage: Have you come across damaged electrical wires, rips in your window screens, or holes in your plants? Pests are known to cause property damage, so it is important to schedule a pest inspection right away.
- Strange sounds: Have you heard any strange sounds at night? Perhaps there are tapping or scurrying sounds coming from your walls or attic? Pests are most active at night so any unusual sounds at night should be investigated.
Econex Pest Management offers comprehensive pest inspections. Call today to get yours on the books!
Tips for Preventing Pests
When it comes to pests, prevention is key to reducing the risk of an infestation.
Some of our best pest prevention tips include:
- Never go to bed with dishes in the sink
- Take your trash out regularly
- Store all leftover food in airtight containers
- Ensure outside trash bins are sealed shut
- Repair holes/rips in window or door screens
- Vacuum/sweep your floor regularly
- Avoid leaving pet food out overnight
- Repair plumbing and roof leaks right away
- Use caulk to seal any cracks or gaps in your foundation
- Schedule routine pest control
Why Econex Pest Management Is the Right Choice
As a family owned and operated company, Econex Pest Management understands the importance of a healthy, safe, pest-free home or business. We also understand how overwhelming it feels to have an infestation on your property, which is why we are here to protect your property and handle all of your pest problems for you. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any pest infestation, no matter how large or small.
With Econex Pest Management on your side, you can expect:
- Free service estimates
- Comprehensive services
- Eco-friendly methods and products
- Money-saving deals and specials
- A money-back guarantee
- Preventative maintenance programs
When you want the job done right, turn to Econex Pest Management. We adhere to the highest standards in service to ensure you receive the results you deserve.
They are amazing!- Cheryl D.
I love our technician Anthony.- Brigide D.
I'd recommend this company to anyone.- Melisse C.
I am completely satisfied with the cost and service.- Chanda P.
The online invoices and auto pay are so easy to manage.- Linda C.