Bird Control in Yorba Linda
Safely Remove Birds from Your Property
Birds are not your usual type of pest. In fact, they don’t even technically fall under pest control—they fall under wildlife control. The distinction here is important, because wildlife control uses exclusion rather than extermination, and focuses on trapping and removal to successfully keep birds and other animals off your property without harming any creature involved.
At Econex Pest Management, we proudly offer Yorba Linda bird control and treatment services for homes and businesses. With over 20 years of industry experience backing us up, you can count on our technicians to get the job done right and done fast. Our team is trained to use all the latest tools and technology, and our cutting-edge methods are backed by a friendly, family-focused approach. Our goal is to provide you with ultimate pest protection, and with a reputation for outstanding work in Yorba Linda, Riverside, Mission Viejo and San Diego, you never have anything to worry about when you hire Econex Pest Management.
To schedule an appointment today, call (888) 508-4205 now.
Why Call for Yorba Linda Bird Control Services?
While a few birds hanging around your property is normal, the presence of many can be alarming. Some birds, like pigeons and seagulls, are scavengers, and will seek out food scraps wherever they can find them. There are other birds, like geese, which can be very aggressive, and may get territorial if left unchecked for too long.
However, the main reason to call for bird control usually has to do with droppings. Most people have dealt with bird droppings on their car before, but when your home or businesses gets bombed with bird poop, it can create an unsightly mess. Moreover, bird droppings can present a health hazard to people if they are not removed, in addition to leaving property damage. Birds may flock to your house or office for a range of reasons, but at Econex Pest Management, you can count on us to offer Yorba Linda bird removal services to secure your property, in addition to exclusion methods to prevent these unwanted feathered friends from returning in the future.
It is important to protect your property from bird droppings because:
- Due to their high acidity, bird droppings can corrode and stain building materials including stucco, paint, and more.
- Bird droppings can carry up to 40 known viruses and many transmit as many as 60 diseases.
- If you are a business-owner, and bird droppings land in a shared space or common area, this may be considered a violation of health and safety codes.
- Bird droppings can affect escrow appraisals or inspections of homes, driving your property value down and making it more difficult for you to finalize a sale.
- Some bird droppings can present a liability issue, if they are slippery and land in high traffic areas.
- Bird droppings can clog gutters and drains, potentially leading to accidental flooding as well as moisture intrusion issues.
- Bird droppings sometimes exacerbate the presence of other pests, including chicken mites, mealworms, and even bed bugs.
- Cleaning up bird droppings without the assistance of a professional can be extremely costly, and the longer you let an infestation go on, the more expensive the cleanup process will be.
Help Birds Fly Away, with Econex Pest Management
From birds to termites to rodents, Econex Pest Management is here to help take care of whatever pests are disturbing your property We proudly provide in-person and over-the-phone consultations for your convenience, and our estimates are always free. We also offer various deals and specials, so you receive quality work, regardless of your budget. And with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, there’s no reason not to go with Econex Pest Management when you need bird control in Yorba Linda, Riverside, Mission Viejo, San Diego, and surrounding areas.
They are amazing!- Cheryl D.
I love our technician Anthony.- Brigide D.
I'd recommend this company to anyone.- Melisse C.
I am completely satisfied with the cost and service.- Chanda P.
The online invoices and auto pay are so easy to manage.- Linda C.